Thursday, October 19, 2017

Personal Update, 18.10.2017

Dear friends,

there will be no new message in the next week or more, as I am moving to a more benign and beautiful location. I have been living for more than 3 years  in a place with lots of criminality and strange people and heavy energies. Very hard to live with!
So I am quite busy with organizing, packing and so on.

Change and loss comes to me on many levels:  my only 2 years old computer broke suddenly to the point of no repair (and hopefully I am able to retrieve all data!). For a new one I must wait to get one. So I am writing on an old and  amazingly slow laptop that takes about 5 seconds to type a short word online. And so it takes ages to write this message.
In addition  my wallet has been stolen with all identity cards, bank card etc. Not to mention with the cash that I need for living.
So I am even more busy on top of moving, because, as you know, to get lost documents back requires a lot of time and energy (and money too).  

Nevertheless, I am practicing equanimity and happiness, because things are only on the surface of BE-ING. I don´t believe these things happen because of bad karma.
I rather feel that there are (hidden) forces that try to harm  in all kinds of ways increasingly those who are of the light. 
This happens to quite a number of us in these strange times.

I´d like to add a beautiful image for you to enjoy to this post, but don´t have any, all my art is stored on the broken laptop. And I don´t have access to  photoshop or other similar programs.

Take care and be happy!
With all my love and many blessings!
Ute 



............................................................................................................................. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ute Posegga-Rudel, http://RadiantlyHappy.blogspot.com
© 2017. All rights reserved.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please donate or subscribe on a monthly basis
  To support my work. Thank you! 
 _____________________________________________________________

VISIT MY WEBSITE

 NEW: POWERFUL QUANTUM TOOLS
for Healing, Protection, Manifestation 
           

 .................................................................

No comments: